Wednesday, February 10, 2010

released-recaptured


Outside there is a nasty storm going on. I am asleep because of the freaking wind blasting against my window the whole of last night and trying to set up my new netbook while going through some bioinformatics papers with Brad Mehldau keeping me company. Tomorrow I will be leaving for Crete for the first class of my new job appointment. In brief, a lot of things have changed since the last post some weeks ago.

The rainbow seen from outside the window of my new flat is more than three weeks old. Which says a thing or two for how busy I 've been over this period. A new job that needed all the necessary preparations (mostly of psychological and bureaucratical nature), some old projects still pending and a lot of background household life, the thing I dare to admit, enjoy the most.

It seems thus that my wish came true and so soon after getting over with the ironic joke that the military service really is, I am back on track again, more active than ever (or perhaps as active as I 'd like to be), ready for a new start.

Released from the army - Recaptured by life. Lets see if I can stand the captivitiy

3 comments:

  1. Eagerly waiting to show you around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the real world. It sucks. Get used to it.

    All you need is proo... (άσχετο)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Μπρε, μήπως είσαι ζώδιο τού αέρα (και ανεβοκατεβαίνει έτσι η διάθεσή σου);

    Καλή επιτυχία στα νέα καθήκοντα!

    Idom

    ReplyDelete