Friday, October 2, 2009

busy as a bee


Yes, work -or to put it nicer a great number of activities- is the reason behind the lack of posts. My coming back to Athens is going to be official soon (yeaaaah) and some things need to be taken care of. People also need to be taken care of, and good care that is. So they have been my priority over the last week and I intend to make it -the taking care of them, I mean- even more regular as soon as I am stationed back at my old spot: 401 Athens General Military Hospital.

In the meantime, the pre-election fever has forced me to be reading two papers a day (hard work), catching up with the news and giving a lot of thought into finally deciding what to vote next Sunday. (It's not a real dilemma, I am just considering a slight variation from my previous choices).

Getting back to everyday life in Athens, which means everyday life in Greece with all that comes with it has forced me (yes "forced" is the right term here) to start another, lighter blog of almost entirely greek content (and therefore of entirely greek posting and commentary). Greek readers are to be greatly discouraged from checking it out at
http://koympariomaxoi.blogspot.com
as they are bound to discredit everything they thought they knew about me.

Still I have to say that the aforementioned blog is one more reason for the lack of posts in this one, although I promise to try to keep up both at an equal pace.

1 comment:

  1. Very frustrating not to understand (or so few) even the letters of the other blog...
    I'm voting for an english and/or french translation on the side!

    ReplyDelete